Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Generic First Post

I'm pretty sure this is the tenth Blogspot I've created in the past 6 years.Typically, I forget the passwords or I just get lazy and stop using them. I figured creating one could benefit me though.

I guess I'll spend this post introducing who I am. I'm a teenager that aspires to be a Photographer/Director/Musician/Interior Designer/Librarian. I want to all of that, but I'll most likely end up being a crazy cat lady.

Things I Adore:
  • Joseph Gordon-Levitt
  • photography
  • traveling
  • British culture
  • literature
  • some video games
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • movies ex. Anchorman 
Things I Despise:
  • spiders
  • slow walkers
  • loud chewers
  • most people my age
  • Math
I'm currently a student, trying to make my way to college, and a different state (or, who knows, a different country).

3 comments:

  1. Have you done anything in terms of directing? Such as even making a short low budget film?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've taken a few Cinematography and Drama courses where our projects would have to make films or music videos. I've made a few films and only a couple of music videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats alot of ambition. Follow it and you´ll lead an interresting life :)

    ReplyDelete